The Aims of Sree Shanthi Anand Vidyalaya
1. To ensure the existence and promotion of ethos which delivers social justice through mutual respect and tolerance of, and for each other, leading to self enrichment gained from understanding differences embraced within our community.
2. To provide the opportunity for every student to acquire and develop the knowledge, skills and understanding.
3. To create and sustain a conducive environment that empowers every member of the school staff to operate as effectively as possible.
4. To promote creativity, flair, imagination and expression within the curriculum and beyond.
5. To work in partnership with our parents through effective communication and transfer of information in such a way that will facilitate mutual support, and ultimately, the development of every individual to the full.
6. To promote successful, enthusiastic and inspirational teaching and learning within the context of a balanced curriculum.
7. To continue to improve existing and when required develop new accommodation, systems and facilities; and thereby provide a safe, well-maintained and effectively used environment for pupils and staff.
8. To develop patriotism as Mother land is superior to paradise.
9. To develop within the School community as a whole, qualities of leadership, creativity, appropriate risk-taking, and responsiveness to changes and challenges.
10. To encourage the widest possible participation in sports and co-curricular activities.